The LASER: a convenient choice.
Less pain, faster treatments and extraordinary results: a benefit for both patients and doctors!
Why use a laser?
Lasers are the future of dentistry! The use of a laser in the every day dental practice yields excellent results in the treatment of many diseases, especially those affecting soft oral tissue. Treatment is almost painless and guarantees long-lasting results.
Compared to traditional methods, dental and cosmetic laser technology has numerous advantages:
- non-invasive, painless operations
- faster and more effective treatment
- less anesthetic required
- haemostatic and bactericidal effect
- minimal bleeding means a clear operating field
- clean cutting conserves healthy tissue
- no turbine vibrations and noise
- faster healing
This means setting a higher standards for patients that will benefit from simple and fast treatments, and at the same time enhancing your studio's professionalism.